Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Client Event: Pumpkin Carving Contest

What does a Halloween contest have to do with buying and selling homes?
I want you to know I am here for you, whether it is to discuss real estate or even if you need help finding a great referral to a good trade person or professional service. My goal is to become your trusted real estate resource. In fact, I strive to help people before, during, and after a transaction. My real estate business is not just about selling and buying homes... I provide added value through building and developing relationships... and sometimes that means just plain fun!!!
Here are the specifics that you need to know:
1) Grab a pumpkin
2) Carve it up + Snap a picture
3) Email me or text me the picture (see my contact info above)
4) Entries accepted Monday October 12th - Thursday October 29th at midnight
5) I will post your pictures to my Facebook Page October 30th 
6) Get your friends to vote on their favorite picture by "liking" the picture on my page, October 27th - October 30th midnight.
7) Pictures with the most likes WIN!!
8) Winners chosen Saturday, October 31st at NOON!
We're talking floor refinishing, gift cards, home energy audits ... and more!  


I'm adding more prizes as we speak! Check out my Facebook page to see all the current prizes YOU CAN WIN!! Make sure to "like" it to keep up-to-date  with lots of great info.   I'm so excited to offer this fun contest!  Don't miss out on your chance to have some fun with the family and win some great prizes to jump start your holiday season right!  Looking forward to seeing all of the great entries!  I will send you an email to remind you to have your friends VOTE when I have the pictures up on my site.  Can't wait!

Have a great October!
Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment